RPSC 2nd Grade Application Fee 2016
RPSC II Grade Application fee 2016 will be required for successful registration by candidates, if a candidate don’t pay application fee then application form will not be accepted. Admit card will generate only after application fee only those candidates who will deposit their application fee through official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. There is application fee is Rs. 500/- for all general category candidates. Candidates who belong from any reserve quota or from the non creamy layer will have to pay Rs. 350/- as application fee. Candidates who belong from SC/ST must have to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- only. Applicants must have deposit RPSC 2nd Grade Recruitment Application Fee at the time of application form submission. Application fee can be deposit through e-mitra or e-grass which are given on official website. Important dates for application fee is as follows:
- Application fee can be deposit from: 25th July, 2016
- Last date of application fee deposition through e mitra or e-grass: 29th August, 2016 (11:59 PM)
RPSC II Grade Recruitment 2016 Online Payment Process
Aspirants can check here for RPSC 2nd Grade Payment Process in this article. Candidates should be read or follow payment process for making application fee of RPSC 2nd Grade Bharti through e-mitra or e-grass. By following thses steps candidates can make payment easily, so here we discuss both types of payment channel.
1. e-mitra Payment Procedure
- In first step login to e-mitra window with your User id & Password.
- To avail a new service click on “Subscribe to services” on left top.
- Select your service name and click on “Get Consumer key”.
- “Subscribed to the Service successfully” message will come and pending bills will display in pending box.
- To pay the bill click on the “Get bill”, the details of bill will displayed.
- Click on “pay this bill” then click on “Continue Payment” then “OK”
- Enter your respect bank details like a/c number and pay the bill.
- Give your bank details and click on pay button.
- Enter your User id and Password then submit, after submission control automatically go on e-mitra site. Details will displayed, so now candidates can take print of receipt
2. e-Grass Payment Procedure
- First of all go on RPSC official website and click on “Apply Online”.
- Then choose “Payment Through e-Grass” , click on proceed.
- Now choose one of from “New/Edit Application” or “Fill/Edit Application Form (Payment Made, but fill/edit application form not submitted)” .
- After click on proceed note your “Transaction Number” which will show on display.
- Now go on e-Grass portal, now choose “Guest” and proceed.
- Choose your Bank and click on “Pay Now”.
- Your payment details will display on screen, so check it carefully and continue it.
- Now you can not your GRN number for future use.
- Confirmation message will display on screen, now control automatically will reach to fill application form.
So, Candidates can follow above procedure to make payment via e-mitra or e-Grass. Candidates can check status of payment by click on ” Check Transaction Status” on official website.
RPSC News Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.