UPSRTC Recruitment 2017, 531 Samvida Conductor Vacancies Notification: Yes!! Yes!! This is good news. The Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) has announced a huge number of posts recruitment for jobs seeker. The UPSRTC invites online form for 531 Conductor Posts form for Samvida. Driving License holder and 12th class candidates have good opportunity to get jobs in UP Roadways. Eligible and interested can apply online application form from 16th May 2017 to 23rd May 2017. The UPSRTC Vacancy 2017 full details has mentioned over the page like as candidates qualification, mode of selection, online form fee, online form process and other more. Here we will upload very shortly the UPSRTC Exam Syllabus and Pattern.
About UPSRTC: The UPSRTC is known by Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation. It was established on 15th May 2017. It is a public sector passenger road transport corporations located in UP, India. In the Depo total 11851 buses operate 3 million km. In the department all buses are manufactured by Ashok Leyland, TATA and Volvo. In this category various types buses like as Janta, Mini, Ordinary, Gold Line, Sleeper, AC, Plantinum line, Royal cruiser and city bus service. Now the UPSRTC invites online form for conductor Posts (samvida basis), so interested candidate can apply for 531 posts from 16th May 2017 to 23rd May 2017.
Uttar Pradesh SRTC Vacancy 2017 Conduct Posts Details:
- Name of Department: Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation
- Name of Posts: Conductor Posts
- Number of Posts: 531 Posts
- Starting Date: 16th May 2017
- Closing Date: 23rd May 2017
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Age: 18 years to 40 years
- Official Site: ayushicomputers.org or upsrtc.com
UPSRTC Vacancy Details 2017
Education Qualification: For the UPSRTC Conductor Vacancy 2017 applicants should have completed Intermediate exam from any recognized board with they should have heavy driving license.
Age Limit: For the vacancy the UPSRTC invites minimum 18 years age holder and age should not cross to 40 years. Aspirants will get 3 years upper age commission for reserved category, 5 years for SC/ ST category as per the government norms.
|Names||Starting dates||Last Date|
|Jhansi||10 May 2017||16 May 2017|
|Chitrkut Dham||13 May 2017||17 May 2017|
|Lukhnow||17 May 2017||23 May 2017|
|Allahabad||17 May 2017||21 May 2017|
|Muradabad||16 May 2017||22 May 2017|
|Gorakhpur||17 May 2017||23 May 2017|
|Varanasi||16 May 2017||22 May 2017|
UPSRTC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form: How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates in the UPSRTC Conductor Vacancy 2017 they can apply online form. The Conductor Posts Online Form has started on 16th May 2017. Apply online form till 23rd May 2017 by help for here mentioned link of UPSRTC Jobs 2017.
Steps to apply online:
- Log on the UPSRTC official site i.e. ayushicomputers.org
- Select their regions
- Fill personal details
- Fill education details
- Upload scanned documents like as Photo, 10th and 12th class mark sheet and certificate (file will be saved in JPG and size will not crossed to 2 MB)
- Also upload NCC B Certificate, I.T.I., Computer A Level, Scout Guid, Home Guard, Ex Army Man, Ardh Sanik Bal, P.R.D., Mratak Ashirt, UPSRTC Retire Employee(Age should be less then 65 Years), All Govt./Corporation Retire Repranched Employee(Age should be less then 65 Years) and more
- After that click on “submit” button
- Take online form hard copy for future use
Online Form Fee:
Candidates who are belonging to Unreserved category and OBC they should have to pay Rs 200/- and other category candidates must have to pay Rs. 100/-.
Mode of Selection: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
UPSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation invites online application form for 531 Conductor Vacancy on Samvida vacancy. Apply online form from 16th May 2017 to 23rd May 2017 to official site. Get more details regarding to the vacancy like as fee, exam syllabus, online form, qualification, how to apply etc are mentioned our page.
RPSC News Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.