SBI Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online 225 Officer Posts, SBI SO Vacancy 2017 Application Form, Official Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया भर्ती अधिसूचना 2017 ऑनलाइन आवेदन 225 अधिकारी पद, एसबीआई ए इतनी रिक्ति 2017 आवेदन पत्र, आधिकारिक अधिसूचना, परीक्षा तिथि, प्रवेश पत्र): State Bank of India has announced 255 officer vacancies. It is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are interested in the government sector jobs, they can apply online from 24th march 2017 and the deadline for the submission of the application form is 10th April 2017. Aspirants can also check the SBI Recruitment 2017 Notification for more information. The SBI has announced the jobs for relationship managers, customer relationship executive, investment counsellors etc. In this article, you can get information about the SBI Vacancy 2017 related details like eligibility, selection process, application fee, posts details etc.
State bank of India is a public sector banking and financial service company which was formed in the year 1955. The main headquarters for the state bank of India is located in the Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has more than fourteen thousand branches in all over India, where over two lakh employees are working.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online | SBI SO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Sales Head, Manager and various other posts|
|No. of Posts||255|
|Starting Date||24th March 2017|
|Last Date||10th April 2017|
|Age Limits||20-52 years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
SBI SO Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who have done MBA/PGDM can apply for the sales head/operations head/Central Research Team Posts
- Aspirants who have cleared their graduation and PG with their required experience can apply for the products, Investments & research head posts
- Candidate who have passed their graduation can apply for the Acquisition relationship manager/relationship manager/ customer relationship executive posts.
- For investment counsellor posts aspirants must have cleared their graduation and post-graduation with AMFI/NISM.
|1. Sales Head Posts||Minimum Age limit: 42 Years and Maximum: 52 Years
|2. Products, Investments & Research Head Posts|
|3. Operations Head Posts||Minimum Age limit: 35 Years and Maximum: 45 Years
|4. Manager (Business Development) Posts||Minimum Age limit: 30 Years and Maximum: 40 Years
|5. Manager (Business Process) Posts|
|6. Central Research Team Posts|
|7. Acquisition Relationship Manager Posts||Minimum Age limit: 22 Years and Maximum: 35 Years
|8. Relationship Manager Posts||Minimum Age limit: 23 Years and Maximum: 35 Years
|9. Relationship Manager (Team Lead) Posts||Minimum Age limit: 25 Years and Maximum: 40 Years
|10. Investment Counsellor Posts||Minimum Age limit: 23 Years and Maximum: 35 Years
|11. Customer Relationship Executive Posts||Minimum Age limit: 20 Years and Maximum: 35 Years|
Application Form Releases: 24th March 2017
Deadline of the application form: 10th April 2017
Last date for the receipt of the application form’s hard copy: 13th April 2017
SBI Jobs 2017 Online Application Form Process
The aspirants who are interested in government sector jobs in banking can apply for the SBI jobs 2017 Application form from 23rd march 2017 on the official website. The Aspirants can apply for the jobs according to their qualification and experience in relevant jobs. Candidates can follow below given steps for applying online for the SBI Recruitment Vacancies 2017.
- Aspirants have to access the official website of SBI i.e.co.in
- Fill all the required information in the application form and submit the application form.
- Now in the second step, pay the required application fee according to the category via online banking/credit card/ debit card etc.
- Take a printout of the application form for future purpose.
- For General Category: Rs.600
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100
- The fees will be paid only by net banking/credit card/debit card/online banking.
Selection Process: For SBI SO Posts applicants should have to pass the written exam and interview that conducted by IBPS.
Admit Card: Admit Card will available 2-3 week before the exam on the official site.
Result: SBI SO Result 2017 and SBI SO Cutoff Marks/ Merit List 2017 will available very shortly after the exam on the official site.
SBI SO Vacancy 2017 Apply Online 255 Sales Head, Manager Posts
State Bank of India invites interested candidates through online mode for 255 Sales Head and Manger Posts. The online application form will filling from 24th March to 13th April 2017. Get full details from here.
RPSC News Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.