Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Application Form 1008 PSI Tax Inspector Notification (महाराष्ट्र पुलिस भर्ती 2017 आवेदन पत्र 1008 पुलिस उप निरीक्षक और कर निरीक्षक पद अधिसूचना 16 मई 2017 से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें): The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is going to conduct exam for 1008 Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector, Assistant Room Officer Posts. The examination will be only for Mumbai Police. The Mumbai Police Vacancy 2017 is only for PSI & Tax Inspector Posts. Job Hunter have golden opportunity to get government jobs in Maharashtra state. Apply online form before 16th May 2017. Get full details regarding to Mumbai Police PSC PSI/ Tax Inspector Vacancy 2017 Online Form link. Get other full details from here such as official notification, fee, selection process etc. The Maharashtra PSC official site is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
Maharashtra PSC 1008 PSI/ Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of Posts: Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector & Assistant Room Officer Posts
- Number of Posts: 1008 Posts
- Job Location: Maharashtra State
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Document Verification
- Starting Date: Available Now
- Last Date: 16th May 2017
- Official Site:mahaonline.gov.in
Name of the posts:
- Police Sub Inspector: 650 Posts
- Sales Tax Inspector: 251 Posts
- Assistant Room Officer: 107 Posts
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream. Refer official notification for full details
Age: Minimum age 21 years and for upper age visit notification advertisement.
- Online application starts from: 26 April 2017
- Application ends on: 16 May 2017
- MPSC Police Sub Inspector Exam 2017 held on: 04 November 2017
- MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Exam 2017 held on: 7 January 2018
- MPSC Assistant Room Officer Exam 2017 held on: 10 December 2017
Online Registration Fee:
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 323/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 223/-
Click here – Official Notification
Click here – Apply Online
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Notification, Online Application Form, 1693 Police Constable Posts Last Date 17th March 2017
There is good news for all the candidates who are seeking jobs in police department. As Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board has announced the Police Constable Bharti 2017 in Maharashtra State. The board is ready to hire such deserving and eligible candidates who are ready to serve for the country. The board has decided to recruit 1639 candidates for constable/ jail police Posts. The application process for this recruitment drive will be conducted online on the official website. This is a great department for the young candidates to be associated with. Maharashtra Police department has 1.75 Lack Men and 1.5 Lack women. This is one of the largest police departments of the country consisting 10 Police commissionaires and 35 district police in the entire Maharashtra state. The official online site of Maharashtra Police Board is www.mahapolice.gov.in.
We are here providing you the direction link address, by clicking on that you will be redirected to the official website. In addition to that, our team is providing you the easiest method to fill the application form. Maharashtra Police Bharti Online Application Form 2017 can be submitted by the link mentioned below. We suggest candidates to submit the application form before 17th March 2017. The application form can be filled from 24th February 2017 to 17th March 2017. No application will be considered after this date.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Constable 1639 Posts Details
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Constable/ Jail Police|
|No. of Posts||1639 Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Last Date||17th March 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Test and Interview|
Qualification: Candidates applying for this job must have completed his/ her 10th/12th/HSC from a recognized university/ college or other educational organization.
Age Limit: Candidates who are applying for this job, their age must be between 18 years to 25 years. Whereas age band relaxation will be provided to the candidates as 03 years age relaxation to OBC and 05 Years to SC/ ST category candidates.
|Parameters||For Men Candidates||For Women Candidates|
|Height||165 cm||155 cm|
|Physical Test for Male||Marks|
|5 km Race||20|
|10 pull ups||20|
|Iron Ball Throwing||20|
|100 Meter Race||20|
|Physical Test for Female||Marks|
|3 km Race||20|
|100 Meter Race||20|
|Iron Ball Throwing||20|
- Starting Date of JSSC Application Form: 24th February 2017
- Last Date of JSSC Application Form: 17th March, 2017
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Physical Test and Interview individually. The shortlisted candidates after final round will be treated as selected.
|पदाचे नाव||For Non- Reserved Category||For Reserved Category|
|पोलीस शिपाई||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 200/-|
|पोलीस शिपाई/ बँन्डस्मन||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 200/-|
|कारागृह शिपाई||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 200/-|
|माजी सैनिक||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
Maha Police Constable Vacancy 2017 |Online Application Procedure:
Candidates are needed to click on the link given below.
- Register yourself by entering required details.
- Click on Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 and read the notification properly.
- Click on online application form and enter login id and password.
- Submit it and make payment through online mode of payment.
- Now take a printout of it for future reference.
RPSC News Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.