Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Apply 384 Civilian Posts (भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती 2017 – 384 नागरिक पद, 20 मई 2017 से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें): Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Navy has announced a notification for the recruitment of 384 Tradesman Mate/ Civilian Personnel Group C Posts. The candidates who have passed in 10th class they can apply application form via online mode. The Indian Navy Online Application Form 2017 will available to applying from 01st May 2017 to 20th May 2017. Other details are mentioned here such as education qualification, selection process, online form fee, instructions to apply online etc are mentioned below. The Indian Navy official site is www.bhartiseva.com
- Name of Organization: Indian Navy
- Name of Posts: Tradesman Mate
- Number of Posts: 384 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Jobs Location: Across India
- Selection Mode: Written Exam/ Document Verification
- Official Site: www.bhartiseva.com
Education Details: Candidates should have minimum 10th Passed from a recognized board. Refer official notification for full details.
Age Limit: 18-25 years age limit for unreserved category. Reserved category will get upper age commission as per the government norms.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-05-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2017
Mode of Selection: Written exam and interview are a selection process for every candidate.
- Login the Indian Navy official site
- Select the desired posts and read instructions
- Click on “Registration Form”
- Fill application form
- Upload all scanned documents
- Pay fee
- Click on Submit button
- After submission take print out of application form for future use
RPSC News Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.